Your privacy is important to us and we respect your privacy.
This policy describes how we may collect, use, disclose, process and protect your personal data.
This policy applies to all individuals whose personal data is in our possession or under our control.
1.Collection of Your Personal Information
When you voluntarily provide to us,
When you access and interact with our website or marketing team,
When you interact with our Gallery, sales or customer support team,
When you make a purchase; or
From other sources.
The information we collect may include your name, mailing or residential address, telephone number, personal email address and other transaction and registration details.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, please note that we may not be able to provide the information, goods or the services you may require (if such personal information is reasonably required for us to provide the said information, goods or services to you).
2.Use & disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal details for the following reasons:
- To process and fulfil your purchases or request,
- To send you information about marketing activities such as product promotions, latest collections, lucky draws and contests created on our social media platforms via post, telephone, SMS or email.
- To send you information on products and services via post, telephone, SMS or email
- For supporting marketing research to improve our products and services to you,
- To allow third parties service providers whom we may engage to assist us in providing services (such as installation, delivery and marketing services). We will limit the personal information we give them, and they will only have access to your personal information for the purposes of performing such
functions. They are also obliged to keep your personal information protected.
If your personal data has already been collected by Goodrich Global/Gallery earlier than 2 July 2014, we may have been using your personal details to keep you informed about our products, services or events to you via post, telephone, SMS or email. Subject to all applicable provisions under the Personal Data Protection Act, we may continue to use your personal information to keep you informed about products, services or events which we believe may be of interest to you.
3.Protecting Your Personal Information
We and our third party service providers are committed to take appropriate security controls to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration and to destroy your personal information when it is no longer required.
4.Access and Updating Your Personal Information
If you wish to check or update your personal information OR request that we stop contacting you for marketing purposes, please do not hesitate to contact Goodrich. Please allow us to respond to your queries as quickly as possible.
Contact our Data Protection Officer at + (65) 6787-8787