To apply for any of the available positions, kindly email your resume to email@example.com
Product Executive (Fabric)
Support our Fabric Division through the provision of in-depth product knowledge, quality technical assistance and efficient sample disseminations to ensure improvement in annual sales objectives and revenue
- Handle all local, regional and overseas (non – regional) enquiries on product and specifications
- Co-ordinate closely with sales team in finding substitute products and accessories
- Conduct market Intelligence & Analysis
- Monitor inventory and carry out stock replenishment
- Conduct product trainings for new staff during orientation
- Sales Presentations
- Customer & brand management
- Product Development
- Preferred Diploma Holders and above. However, those without Diploma but with relevant experience will still be considered
- Preferably with at least 2/3 year(s) of relevant experiences
- Well versed in MS Office i.e. PowerPoint, Words & Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual in both English & Mandarin to liaise with English & Mandarin-speaking customers
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available for each department
Marketing Executive (Research)
- Liaise with senior management, department heads locally and regionally about the nature of the research to be carried out
- Able to research and manage project independently
- Prepare and finalise reports via PowerPoint and excel
- Conduct research presentation
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing.
- Experienced in basic quantitative and qualitative methods for data analysis
- Experienced with using a variety of research techniques to gather relevant information
- Fluency in English and conversational Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking stakeholders
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and MS Exce
- At least 2/3 year(s) of working experience as Research Analyst or related field
- Possess good communication / presentation, follow up skills
- Able to analyse the data to develop marketing strategies
- Enthusiastic approach to lifestyle products and digital marketing platforms
- Possess some knowledge of Search Engine Marketing, E-Commerce and SEO
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Quantity Survey, Mathematic, Statistics field or equivalent
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available
Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive
- Assists Head of Marketing in A&P, creative production for collaterals & communications, corporate website maintenance, CRM, PR, events & exhibitions and market research.
Scope of Work:
- Managing full spectrum of marketing and communications independently
- Develop and execute effective marketing plans and strategies to improve brand awareness, business profitability while align with organisation’s objectives.
- To drive strategic marketing campaigns via social media platforms, website and manage corporate events such as road shows and exhibitions to increase sales volume & online traffic.
- Design and develop marketing collaterals such as corporate video, Electronic Direct Mailers, brochures
- Prompt maintenance of corporate website
- Writing articles and promotional materials for the company (online and corporate)
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, TV, online platforms depending on the campaign
- Preparing and upload marketing material to online/ social media sites
- Maintain and foster working relationships with co-branding partners and regional marketing colleagues.
- Liaising with Media, public relations and advertising agencies, organising and handling event management, launches and ceremonies.
- Creative Direction (From brief to product delivery) – Uniforms, advertisements & communications, brochures etc
- Product Divisions Support (Wallcovering, Carpet, Fabric, Flooring)
- Strategic Sponsorships & Co-ordination & Product Placements (MediaCorp, SPH, Showrooms)
- Retail: Gallery (Visual Merchandising, Product Display & P.O.S. Materials
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Marketing or Business or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences.
- Confident and creative
- Be familiar with social media platforms, google analytics, e-commerce and website (CMS)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a pleasant disposition.
- Possess strong administration and organisational skills.
Candidate with experience in advertising agency is an added advantage
Salary Range: $2,500 to $4,500
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.